I am pleased to announce that I was awarded an NSF Grant entitled Hybrid Control Tools for Power Management and Optimization in Cyber-Physical Systems. This grant is a joint research endeavor with Georgia Tech. It will allow for close interaction between Georgia Tech and York College. Furthermore, it facilitates the establishment of a novel Research Co-op experience for undergraduate students at York College. Stay tuned for more details as the grant gets going!
- Want to control an iRobot create with Java? Documentation is thin, but you can browse the source for now! github.com/profmartin/jcr… 15 hours ago
- Just spent two hours debugging my java serial code only to realize I had a simple Linux permissions issue. #oldandrusty 2 days ago
- The Science Gap: m.youtube.com/watch?v=AzcMEw… 3 days ago
- Congratulations @yorkcollegepa Class of 2013! Way to go engineers! 6 days ago
- I’m excited to talk about @explainevrythng and flipping the engineering classroom at @yorkcollegepa Camp Teach and Learn. 8 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools